Weatherization Package

The Dynamyx Home Weatherization Package includes a comprehensive assessment of your entire building shell pinpointing air leaks, a measure of your HVAC performance and duct leakage, as well as the necessary improvements to make your home comfortable and energy efficient.


We begin by performing a Blower Door Test to determine air leaks within the building’s shell. Air leaks may exist in windows, doors, attics, foundations, walls, skylights, penetrations, electrical and gas service entrances, brick, siding, trim, air conditioners, vents and exhaust fans, and much more. Once we have located these air leaks, we can begin making the necessary improvements. 

 

 

 

Improvements Include: Door Weather Stripping, Window Caulking and Strip, Foam Sealants, Door Sweeps, Switch plate Insulators, Exhaust Fans, etc.

 

The next step in the Weatherization Process is a complete analysis of your Heating/Air Conditioning System and Ductwork. If you have rooms that aren’t heating and cooling, this assessment alone could save you 25% monthly. Dynamyx will test each duct system for leakage and give you an exact percentage of determined air loss. The average home we test is losing approximately 30% of their air through duct leakage alone. This means that 30% of the air generated to cool and heat your home is lost in the attic while your system struggles to use the remaining 70% to reach your desired temperature. This not only decreases the life of your units, but makes it virtually impossible to maintain a comfortable setting. Have you ever wondered why your unit runs constantly and electric bills are through the roof? That’s one reason. After recording our % of loss, we examine the entire furnace and duct system, (sealing/repairing/replacing) all current problems, as well as areas of potential leakage. (We photograph all inefficiencies "before and after" including testing results, to allow our customers to physically see the results of the work provided).  

 

Typical Problem Areas:

  • A/C Unit/Furnace
  • Returns
  • Duct Y’s
  • Duct Collars
  • Register Boot
  • We literally run the length of every duct and seal to ensure 100% performance


These 2 most crucial weatherization processes work together to provide an efficient home. 1). We tighten the A/C-Duct System to heat and cool the home more efficiently. 2). We tighten the home to keep that new air inside the structure and maintain comfort.

In addition, Dynamyx will test your windows, locating the problem areas and offering solution recommendations such as solar screens or window film.

You will receive (before and after) results with a deemed prediction of savings based on the improvements performed.  Our certified HERS Rater will also review your daily habits and make recommendations to save you even more. By combining what we do with what you yourself can do, you will be amazed at the savings. Review your home locating a few problem areas and decide if our Weatherization package may be for you. 



  • A/C Unit/Furnace
  • Returns
  • Duct Y’s
  • Duct Collars
  • Register Boot
  • We literally run the length of every duct and seal to ensure 100% performance


These 2 most crucial weatherization processes work together to provide an efficient home. 1). We tighten the A/C-Duct System to heat and cool the home more efficiently. 2). We tighten the home to keep that new air inside the structure and maintain comfort.

In addition, Dynamyx will test your windows, locating the problem areas and offering solution recommendations such as solar screens or window film.

You will receive (before and after) results with a deemed prediction of savings based on the improvements performed.  Our certified HERS Rater will also review your daily habits and make recommendations to save you even more. By combining what we do with what you yourself can do, you will be amazed at the savings. Review your home locating a few problem areas and decide if our Weatherization package may be for you.